Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.|
|Location||Dalaran, Crystalsong Forest|
There is a pipe coming down from the ceiling, from which water will randomly flow down, blocking line of sight. The blocks located on the raised central area represent huts, which will offer persistent line of sight blocks.
Players start in pipes at the side of central area. When the match starts, water shoots both teams out as to prevent camping.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009):
- The entire Arena has increased in size by 25%.
- Mounts can now be used in this Arena.
- The position and collision of the crates on the central platform has been modified.
- Hotfix (2009-03-06): "We fixed the exploit that allowed warlocks to use Demonic Circle in the starting pipe and then teleport back to it after the match began."
- Hotfix (2009-03-02): "We have modified the waterspout effect in the Dalaran Sewers Arena to give players more warning before the water column is fully activated. This should give you a chance to get out of the way or at least let you cancel a cast since you will now know that the water is coming soon. The effect starts up about 5 seconds before the waterspout is fully active. We have a new zone wide sound attached to the effect now also."
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.