|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||4.5 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Crusader Strike is a core paladin ability learned at level one. It is an instant weapon strike that can activate procs. This ability is a melee special ability, not an actual spell, and therefore it is not affected by silence or spell school locking abilities. Like other strikes, however, it does not work with any disarm effects on. All damage dealt by the attack stems from the physical damage it does.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Holy specialization abilities
- Retribution specialization abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.3 (17-Oct-2015): Damage has been increased by 8%.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Crusader Strike now applies a Weakened Blows effect to the target for Protection Paladins.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Crusader Strike weapon damage percent has been increased to 135%, up from 115%.; Crusader Strike, Holy Shock, and Hammer of the Righteous no longer incorrectly grant Holy Power from a missed attack.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Damage increased to 120% weapon damage. The cooldown is now 4.5 seconds. At level 9 it causes 1 Holy Power point.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Damage reduced to 75% weapon damage to match the new 4-second cooldown. Mana cost reduced to 5% of base mana.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): No longer refreshes judgements.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): This ability will no longer refresh the Healing Way buff from the Shaman talent.
- Patch 2.3.2 (2008-01-08): Now causes 110% of weapon damage and no longer gains any bonus from spell damage.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Cooldown reduced from 10 to 6 seconds.
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): Added.
- Patch 1.1.0 (07-Nov-2004): Removed from game.