Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crossbows are long-ranged weapons that use mechanisms to tighten and release bowstrings to fire. They are similar to bows and guns in use; all three use the shooting skill and related hunter skills, including Auto-Shot. Character stats are applied the same way for each type, although stats will vary from item to item.
Vs. Other Shooting Weapons Edit
- There are very few crossbows available in the game. A player should not expect to see very many, if any, at higher levels.
- Crossbows typically have a longer cooldown time than that of bows and guns, but often have higher DPS at the same item level.
- Unlike guns, crossbows cannot be crafted by any profession. They must be bought, looted or earned from quests.
A crossbow may be enhanced by installing an engineer-crafted scope on it.
Patch changes Edit
/ Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010):
- Crossbows no longer require ammunition
- All hunters, rogues, and warriors start with the crossbow skill, regardless if they are initially equipped with one.
See also Edit
- Per Class Proficiencies for which classes can use which weapons.
- Quiver - Special bags that increase your Ranged Attack Speed.