- FRUIT VENDOR!!! Your cart is still in our way! We will give you one more hour to move it from our area. Do not test our patience anymore!
- Does this fruit vendor not value his life? YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME FRUIT VENDOR!!
- HA! I CRUSHED AN APPLE, FRUIT VENDOR! THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST!!
- Who is this fruit vendor to make such a bold move? He's brought an ogre for support.
Added with patch 2.2:
- IF WAR IS WHAT YOU WANT, WAR IS WHAT YOU SHALL GET, FRUIT VENDOR!
- YOUR OGRE DOESN'T SCARE ME, FRUIT VENDOR! MY ARMY IS ON ITS WAY!
- YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED FRUIT VENDOR! I KNOW ABOUT YOUR OGRE ARMY!
Unknown when added, Possibly in 2.3:
- Does the fruit vendor think that I am blind? Do they think I wouldn't see his ogre reinforcement?
- HA! The fruit vendor must be scared for his life. He's enlisted support. Well two can play that game.
- Look at that! Near the fruit carts, an ogre. The fruit vendor is preparing for war...
Added in 2.4.3:
- FRUIT VENDOR!!! Your cart is still in our way! Your time is up! You have new competition in selling fruit!
- It's time to deal with this fruit situation on our terms. We've been far too accomidating to the fruit vendor. Now we will simply sell the fruit. But the fruit will not be for people to eat. I forbid it! No one will eat our fruit!
- HA! I CRUSHED AN APPLE, FRUIT VENDOR! NOW, YOUR APPLES WILL BE SOLD TO OTHERS FOR THEM TO CRUSH AS WELL!
- We should sell these apples, but we will not allow people to eat them. Oh no! We will sell apples to our friends, and the shall bring the fight to the fruit vendor for me!
- YOU HAVE RUN OUT OF TIME, FRUIT VENDOR!! NOW I WILL SELL YOUR ROTTEN FRUIT!
The fact that Cro says "he" suggests the offending fruit vendor might not be Granny Smith, however it is possible the gender issues of Cro's grammar could be mistakes by Blizzard's script writers, or maybe Cro is just too scared of the ogre to find out the fruit vendor's true gender...
Added in 4.3.0 or 4.3.2:
- So much junk food … But not a single apple.
- So the fruit vendor was never going to wage war against us? I find it hard to believe...
- Not an apple cart to be seen.
- So my shouting, my rally cries... All for nothing... Everyone must think me a fool...
- I remember when my shop saw this much traffic.
- Many people love this NPC because he's always screaming at the fruit vendor.
- Let's hope Cro does not move to Dalaran, or else we may find ourselves being recruited to fight <Applebough's> treant legion.
Patch changes Edit
- As of Patch 4.3.0, Cro is one of the randomly-spawned NPCs on Darkmoon Island. When present he walks up and down the midway with Darmari.