Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Requirements||Requires One-Handed Melee Weapon|
Crippling Poison is a core rogue ability learned at level 20. It has a 50% chance of poisoning the target, slowing their speed considerably. This is especially useful on mobs that have a tendency to flee when close to death.
Modified by Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): The responsiveness of this ability and effects has been improved.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Crippling Poison now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Crippling Poison reduced to 1 rank, slowing movement by 70%.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): All poisons will now enchant the weapon for 1 hour, increased from 30 minutes.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The difficulty of dispelling these is now based off the level of the player, not the level of the weapon the poison is applied to.; Reduced the reagents required to create most poisons.; Rogue poisons no longer have charges.