|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Create Healthstone is a core warlock ability learned at level nine. It creates a , which can be carried by any player and used to restore health.
Modified by Edit
- Only one Healthstone may be carried at a time, though each has three charges.
- Healthstones, like most Conjured items, disappear after being logged out for longer than 15 min.
- The amount of health received from using a healthstone can be increased by effects and abilities that increase healing received.
- A Healthstone's Healing effect can crit.
- Healthstones are sometimes called Green Candy, Lock Candy, or Cookies.
- It may be wise to give a Healthstone to each of your Party members, thus improving their chance of survival.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Healthstone's cooldown will now not reset until the player leaves combat. Healing from this ability is now a flat amount (instead of a % of maximum health) and can no longer be a Critical Effect.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Attempting to create a healthstone when you already have one no longer consumes mana or triggers the cooldown of this ability.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Healthstones are globally unique, regardless of talents. You can only have 1.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): These abilities will now be sorted in rank order in your spellbook.