Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Certain areas of World of Warcraft can only be accessed on or by using flying mounts.
-  , Part 4 of the Netherwing quest chain, which starts from Mordenai in Netherwing Fields.
-  (Isle of Quel'Danas / Throne of Kil'Jaeden)
-  , A daily quest in Coldarra that acts as training and practice for the final phase of the Malygos raid in the Eye of Eternity
- Many quests in Icecrown and Storm Peaks
These areas can be visited if you get a warlock to summon you.
- Throne of Kil'jaeden in Hellfire Peninsula
- Netherwing Ledge in Shadowmoon Valley
- Elemental Plateau in Nagrand
- The Barrier Hills, Skethyl Mountains, Blackwind Valley, Blackwind Lake and Skettis in Terokkar Forest
- Blade's Edge Mountains Plateaus in Blade's Edge Mountains
- A large portion of Storm Peaks
- A large portion of Icecrown
- Some areas of Sholazar Basin
- The Mechanar in Tempest Keep, Netherstorm
- The Botanica in Tempest Keep, Netherstorm
- The Arcatraz in Tempest Keep, Netherstorm
- The Eye in Tempest Keep, Netherstorm
Starting with patch 2.4.0 it is possible to be summoned by a warlock into the above instances.
- Naxxramas in Dragonblight
- Halls of Stone in Storm Peaks
- Halls of Lightning in Storm Peaks
- Ulduar in Storm Peaks
The above instances/raids were added in Wrath of the Lich King and patch 3.1.0