Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Conqueror's Runetotem's Battlegear
- 2,423 Armor
+474 Agility [+28]
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x2.
Yellow Socket x4.
- Equip: Increases critical strike rating by 346.
Equip: Improves expertise rating by 64.
Equip: Improves haste rating by 130.
Equip: Improves hit rating by 116.
- Conqueror's Runetotem's Battlegear (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Decreases the cooldown on your Growl ability by 2 sec, increases the periodic damage done by your Lacerate ability by 5%, and increases the duration of your Rake ability by 3 sec.
(4) Set: Reduces the cooldown on Barkskin by 12 sec and increases the critical strike chance of Rip and Ferocious Bite by 5%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Runetotem's Battlegear is the lower rank of the Runetotem's Battlegear set, the horde feral druid Tier 9 set. The middle set is Triumphant Runetotem's Battlegear, the upper set is Triumphant Runetotem's Battlegear (heroic).
- See also: Malfurion's Garb set or Runetotem's Garb set for the healer (restoration) set.
See also: Malfurion's Regalia set or Runetotem's Regalia set for the caster(balance) set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.