- Conqueror's Gul'dan's Regalia
- 1,289 Armor
- Meta Socket
Red Socket x3.
Yellow Socket x2.
Blue Socket x2.
- Equip: Increases critical strike rating by 272. [+4]
Equip: Increases haste rating by 64.
Equip: Increases hit rating by 124.
Equip: Increases spell power by 549. [+28]
- Conqueror's Gul'dan's Regalia (5 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases your pet's critical strike chance with all its attacks by 10%.
(4) Set: Increases the damage done by your Immolate, Corruption, and Unstable Affliction spells by 10%.
- Combined stats. Numbers in [brackets] indicate socket bonuses
Conqueror's Gul'dan's Regalia is the lower rank of the Gul'dan's Regalia set, the Horde warlock Tier 9 set. Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia is the middle set, Triumphant Gul'dan's Regalia (heroic) is the upper set.
The parts of this set are Item Level 232, and are purchased solely with Emblems of Triumph.
|Slot|| _ of Conquest|
| _ of Triumph|
The Item Level 245 versions ("... of Triumph") require half again as many emblems, and a as well. The trophy is a drop from each boss in the 25-man Trial of the Crusader. It is also found in the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest gained after defeating Anub'arak in Trial of the Crusader's Heroic mode.
The Item Level 258 versions (heroic "of Triumph") are purchased with a . This regalia item is gained solely from the Argent Crusade Tribute Chest, and only during the 25-man heroic mode version of Trial of the Crusader.
All three versions count towards satisfying the set bonus requirements.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Tooltip corrected to indicate increased damage for all pet attacks, not just abilities.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Added.