- "I hope you brought enough for everyone."
Conjure Water is a mage spell that provides the caster with mana-replenishing drinks. There is no limit to the amount of water a mage may conjure or carry, aside from inventory limitations. Conjured drinks stack to 20, and can be traded to other players. Conjured items disappear if logged out for more than 15 minutes.
-  Conjure Water (Rank 7) is also learned as a reward for completing the quest in Dire Maul. If you're saving your gold for your epic mount this is a cheap alternative to spending 4 20 at the mage trainer!
-  Conjure Water (Rank 9) can also be learned from , a drop in high-level Outland dungeons.
When you first receive each rank of this spell, you can summon 2 bottles of the new type of water. Each level afterward, you can summon 2 more bottles per cast up to a maximum of 20. An exception is ranks 7, 8 and 9, which will conjure 10 bottles when first learned. Examples:
- Casting Conjure Water (Rank 1) at level 9 will summon 12 bottles of water with a single casting.
- Conjure Water (Rank 2) at level 20 will summon 20 bottles of fresh water, but casting your new Conjure Water (Rank 3) will summon only 2 bottles of purified water.
- Conjure Water (Rank 9) will summon 10 bottles of water at level 70.
For the higher levels a better quality mana source can be learned with Conjure Refreshment.
Tips and TacticsEdit
Be sure to summon some water as soon as you log in. Party members and random players will also ask you for water, especially at high levels, when store-bought drinks get very expensive.
As a mage, you'll be drinking so much water you'll wonder why your Gnome hasn't bloated like a well-fed tick. Mages kill things very fast, and this is balanced with longer downtime (which, to be fair, is a minute at worst). Get used to having a sit and drink some water.
Try not to think about what the first rank of water is if it's not "purified" or at least "fresh". Apparently focus groups didn't respond well to "Summon Dishwater".
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Rank 9 now trainable.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Rank 7 now trainable.
- Patch 1.9.0 (03-Jan-2006): Increased rank 7 to 10 water per cast.
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Conjure Water (Rank 7) introduced.