Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do you have that in low carb? My armor is getting a bit tight...
Conjure Food is a mage spell that provides the caster with health-replenishing food. There is no limit to the amount of food a mage may conjure or carry, aside from inventory limitations. Conjured food stacks to 20, and can be traded to other players. Conjured items disappear if logged out for more than 15 minutes.
-  Conjure Food (Rank 7) is also learned from , a drop from Archivist Galford in Stratholme.
-  Conjure Food (Rank 8) is also learned from , a drop in high-level Outland dungeons.
When you first receive each rank of this spell, you can conjure 2 of the new type of food. Each level afterward, you can conjure 2 more food per cast up to a maximum of 20. An exception is ranks 7 and 8, which will conjure 10 food when first learned. Examples:
- Casting Conjure Food (Rank 1) at level 11 will conjure 12 muffins with a single casting.
- Conjure Food (Rank 2) at level 22 will conjure 20 loaves of bread, but casting your new Conjure Food (Rank 3) will conjure only 2 loaves of rye.
- Conjure Food (Rank 8) will conjure 10 croissants at level 70.
For the higher levels a better quality health source can be learned with Conjure Refreshment.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Introduced Rank 7 as a Tome drop.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): With World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Rank 7 became available at a class trainer. Rank 8 was added as a Tome.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Echoes of Doom (pre-Wrath of the Lich King) made Rank 8 trainable.