Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Cooldown||6 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
Confession is a priest ability learned via the . Purely for vanity, it allows the priest to elicit "confessions" from any friendly target withing range.
The following is a list of known confessions: 
- For a long time, I thought the plural of anecdote WAS data.
- I always forget to gem my gear.
- I always wanted to be a paladin.
- I ask for the Light to give me strength, but I'm not sure it really does.
- I asked a friend for gold to buy my first mount.
- I dabble in archaeology, but I'm just not that interested in history.
- I died to an elevator once. Maybe more than once.
- I don't know if is a good guy or not.
- I don't really have a clue who the Sin'dorei are.
- I don't really remember you in the mountains.
- I don't treat all of my mounts equally.
- I fell off of Dalaran.
- I find all these names with so many apostrophes so confusing.
- I forgot the Sunwell.
- I go into dungeons not to make Azeroth a better place, but just for loot.
- I have "borrowed" things from my guild bank.
- I have stood in the fire.
- I haven't been in a barbershop in months. Goblins with scissors. Shudder.
- I know he's a jerk, but there's something about ...
- I light things on fire and yell BY FIRE BE PURGED when nobody is looking.
- I never use the .
- I once punched a gnome. No reason. I was just having a bad day.
- I once took a bow that a hunter wanted.
- I outbid a friend on an auction for something I didn't really want.
- I really wasn't prepared. Who knew?
- I said I had been in the dungeon before, but I had no idea what I was doing. It was embarrassing.
- I saw a mage cast a spell once and my jaw really did drop at the damage.
- I sometimes forget if Northrend is north or south of here.
- I sometimes use my mount to travel really short distances. I mean REALLY short.
- I sometimes wonder if tauren taste like... you know.
- I spent six months chasing the Time-Lost Proto-Drake.
- I thought pandaren were a type of furbolg.
- I told my raid leader that I was ready, but I wasn't really ready.
- I wasn't really at the opening of Ahn'Qiraj, I just read about it.
- I went into Alterac Valley and didn't help my team at all.
- Oh, I took the candle.
- Sometimes I ask for a warlock to summon me when I'm really not that far away.
- Sometimes when I'm questing, I want to be alone, so I pretend I can't hear my friends.
- This is just a setback.
- Troll toes sort of creep me out.
- I can't descide between Horde and Alliance. Horde has Goblin mages with quad-pigtails but Alliance has Dwarf priests with twirly braids.
- I don't use the strongest battle pets. Just the Cutest ones.
- I always sell all of my old gear to the same vendor. Dude's rich or something.
- I used to think Medivh was a Druid because of all the feathers.
- I still carry around Argent Crusade Scorugestones. You never know when they'll be useful again.
- Not typo. That's how Blizzard spelt it in game.
- I inspect others to see if their inspecting me.
- I think one time I tried to kill Lei Shi instead of Lei Shen.
- I haven't visited Sunsong Ranch in months. I can just imagin weeds and virmen everywhere.
- When Pandaren tell me to "Slooow Doooown" I just want to punch them.
- I always ask someone else how to reforge my gear.
- I am confused why female Draenei like Gnomes.
- I get Heart of the Wild and the other Heart of the Wild confused.
- I care more about transmogrification gear then upgrade gear.
- I feel bad for my ground mounts, I hardly ever use them anymore.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.
- ^ Most taken from Wowhead comments.