Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Common is the level of item quality in between Poor and Uncommon or the battle pet quality above Poor and below Uncommon.
- Common quality usually means the item is somehow useful, i. ex. a quest item or ingredient (such as Zhevra Hooves and Iron Ore).
- Due to oversight or laziness, some useless items remain Common quality even if their function was removed in a recent patch.
- The names of Common quality items will appear in white.
- Equippable items of Common quality usually have no attribute bonuses.
- Equippable items at Common quality and below cannot be disenchanted by characters with the Enchanting profession.
- Most ingredient items are of Common quality.
- The web color code for common itemlinks is #ffffff.
- Quests from levels 1-10 usually reward common items.
- Most vendors that sell weapons or armor offer common items.
Battle pets Edit
- The names of Common quality battle pets will appear in white.
- They should have slightly better initial stats than Poor quality battle pets.