||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
In Patch 2.3, "Weapon Expertise" was renamed Combat Expertise and changed to affect the new expertise rating by 2 per point and add 2% stamina and crit chance per point.
- Max rank gives the paladin a 6% stamina bonus, makes it a must-have for any serious tankadins.
- The health bonus multiply with that of Sacred Duty. Together they give 106% x 106% = 112.4%, i.e. 12.4% increase in stamina.
- Blessing of Kings also multiplies with this bonus and Sacred Duty. 110% * 106% * 106% yields a total stamina of 123.6% of your base.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.