|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
|Curse of Exhaustion|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Curse of Exhaustion is a warlock ability learned at level 32 for those with the Affliction specialization. It reduces the target's movement speed.
Modified by Edit
- Known as "CoX" or "CoEx" for short, to avoid confusion with Curse of the Elements.
- Many NPCs have a faster baseline running speed than players, making this curse more useful in PvP than in PvE.
- CoEx can actually be very useful in catching those enemy players who are trying to escape from you and/or your allies, especially if they're carrying the flag in a capture-the-flag game.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.1 (The date "Alpha" was not understood.The date "Alpha" was not understood.): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Curse of Exhaustion now reduces movement speed by 30%, down from 50%. Its range has been increased to 40 yards, up from 30.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Now slows movement by 50% and lasts 30 seconds (Previously 30% for 12 seconds).
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Changed from reducing speed by 10% and requiring 4 more points in Improved Curse of Exhaustion to reduce it by another 5% per point. It used to require five talent points to reduce the target's movement speed by 30%.