- Arcane Blast: Inflicts approximately 1000-2000 Arcane damage to the party.
- Time Lapse: Slows attack and movement speed by 60%.
- Magnetic Pull: Shortly before casting Arcane Blast, pulls one random member from the party to himself.
This is a simple fight. This boss only has 1 major ability to watch out for, an arcane blast attack that hits your group for 1000-2000 arcane damage. During the whole fight spawns will still keep coming out, what you can do is summon your dragon in between the boss portal and Medivh, he can easily take care of the whelps and allows you to focus on the boss, although if you summon your time keeper too close to the boss, the boss will immediately despawn it. However if you can have a rogue or anyone appropriate take care of the spawns on their own while everyone takes out the boss. You can even have your group redirect their DPS to the spawn for a minute, whatever works best for you really. Nothing too special about this boss.
Before patch 2.1 a Warrior could Spell Reflect his Time Lapse ability back onto Chrono Lord Deja but this has since been changed.
- Why do you aid the Magus? Just think of how many lives could be saved if the portal is never opened, if the resulting wars could be erased...
- If you will not cease this foolish quest, then you will die!
- Despawn Time Keeper
- You have outstayed your welcome, Keeper. Begone!
- Killing a player
- I told you it was a fool's quest!
- Leaving so soon?
- Time ... is on our side.
- His name is derived from the French word déjà, meaning "already" (a good example of this would be déjà vu), while his title is derived from the Greek word "χρονος" (chronos), meaning "time".
- Chrono-Lord Epoch shares this title.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Chrono Lord Deja's "Time Lapse" may no longer be reflected.