| This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Champion of the Horde is a prestigious title granted to a Horde member when they have proven themselves worthy of the mantle. Presumably, since they are more than qualified for the job, the racial leaders of the Horde are also considered champions as well as Thunder Bluff's second leader, Archdruid Hamuul Runetotem.
- Kargath Bladefist — Former champion of the Horde
- Grommash Hellscream — Champion of the old Horde and the Horde until he was slain.
- Blackhand — Former Warchief of the Horde, presumably promoted himself.
- Orgrim Doomhammer — Former Warchief of the Horde, may have promoted himself, or was already champion in the times of Blackhand.
- Tagar — Champion of Cairne's tauren forces and Field Commander of Thunder Bluff.
- Broxigar — Former champion of the Horde until he died in a time warp against Sargeras.
- Burx — Former champion of the Horde, executed by Thrall for bargaining with demons.
- Rokaro — Current champion of Horde forces in Azeroth.
- Varok Saurfang — Current champion of the Horde, Supreme Commander of the Might of Kalimdor, tactical advisor to the Warsong Offensive and High Overlord of the Kor'kron Guard.
- Rokhan — Current troll champion under Vol'jin and top scout of the Horde.
- Nathanos Blightcaller — Current champion of the Banshee Queen Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Rexxar — Current champion of the New Horde forces in Outland, promoted by Thrall.
- Gamon — Champion of the Horde, Promoted by Vol'Jin after he fought against the Kor'kron to reclaim Orgrimmar from Garrosh's tyranny.