|Casting time||Instant cast|
Chakra: Sanctuary is a priest ability learned at level 56 for those with the Holy specialization. This confers various boons to the priest, including:
Modified by Edit
See also Edit
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Chakra: Sanctuary no longer increases healing of area-of-effect spells. It now causes healing spell casts to reduce the remaining cooldown on Circle of Healing by 1 second instead of always reducing the cooldown by 2 seconds.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013) Holy Word: Sanctuary mana cost reduced to 3.8% (down from 6.3%), and now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Chakras now persist through death and zoning.; Chakra: Sanctuary now increases area healing by 25% up from 15%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Chakra now lasts until canceled, up from 1 minute.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Chakra states now last 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.