Chakra: Chastise

Revision as of 01:44, January 8, 2013 by Raylan13 (Talk | contribs)

104,155pages on
this wiki
Chakra: Chastise
Priest icon chakra red
  • Chakra: Chastise
  • 30 sec cooldown
  • Instant cast
  • Increases the damage done by your Shadow and Holy spells by 50%, grants a 10% chance for Smite to reset the cooldown of Holy Word: Chastise, reduces the mana cost of Smite and Holy Fire by 90%, and transforms your Holy Word spell back into Holy Word: Chastise.

    Holy Word: Chastise
    Chastise the target for X Holy damage, and disorients them for 3 sec. 30 sec cooldown.
Usable by
Cooldown30 sec
Level required56
TCG image

Chakra: Chastise is a priest ability learned at level 56 for those with the Holy specialization. This [Chakra] confers various boons to the priest, including:

  • increasing the damage of holy and shadow spells by 50%
  • granting a 10% chance for [Smite] to reset the cooldown of [Holy Word: Chastise]
  • reducing the mana cost of Smite and [Holy Fire] by 90%
  • transforming the current Holy Word conferred by other Chakras back to Holy Word: Chastise.

See also

Patch changes

  • 0500Mists-Logo-Small Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Chakras now persist through death and zoning.; Chakra: Chastise now increases the damage dealt by Shadow and Holy spells by 50% (was 15%), and reduces mana costs by 90% (was 75%) while the ability is in effect.
  • 0400Cataclysm-Logo-Small Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Chakra now lasts until canceled, up from 1 minute.
  • 0400Cataclysm-Logo-Small Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Chakra states now last 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.; Mind Spike can now trigger Chakra: Chastise.
  • 0300Wrath-Logo-Small/0400Cataclysm-Logo-Small Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.

External links

Facts about "Chakra: Chastise"RDF feed
Patch date27 November 2012 +, 26 April 2011 +, 8 February 2011 + and 12 October 2010 +

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki