Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Do we need this category? The term Hero is quite the broad term, and is just a minicategory inside the major characters category. Pzychotix 07:06, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
Well this is meant to emphasize the WoW characters that were Warcraft heroes , and a Hero category does not exist either. Mancini 07:19, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
- Do you mean Heroes in the broad term such as a "hero of the people", or do you refer to someone that was a Hero unit in War3? Either way, both are very arbitrary terms, and given that this wiki is more based on the World of Warcraft (the game and in general) rather than War3, a category that is specific to a game not about WoW is unneeded, and is deprecated in the face of the Major characters category. Pzychotix 08:24, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
- I think there is some merit to that category, though I would propose moving it to a more descriptive name. Category: Warcraft III hero units should both specify its purpose and clarify the use of the term "hero". Also, if the list is kept, it should be located in a separate article (such as List of Warcraft III hero units).--Aeleas 12:58, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
Make no mistake , i took the list from the W3 object editor , by hero i mean a unit that has a Abilities-Hero entry and is a playable Hero , there is no confusion here , the ones noted here were Heroes in Warcraft and are NPC's in wow , i do not see no complication here either. Mancini
- The name of the category is the confusing bit. Category:Warcraft III Hero Units would be a much better name. The idea itself is in no way the problem here :) -- Kirkburn (talk) 13:42, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
- Well i do not know how to rename it , so anyone who wants to and can go ahead and do it --Mancini 15:49, 6 September 2006 (EDT)
- It is best to let a admin with special pages move privileges just move the page to the new name , the name proposed allready is good enough.--Mancini 16:08, 18 October 2006 (EDT)
This category is useless. Really. Emphasize what you want on your own pages, but just don't put "Old Heroes" for whatever dude you've seen in Warcraft III. "OMG THEYVE PUT A WARCARFT CHAR IN TEH WARCRAFT GAME WHAT A NEWSFLASH LETZ JU5T CREàTE ANOTHER CATGEROY TO GEZT THE PAGEZ BULK3R AND HE4VIER"-- (talk) 16:32, 23 November 2006 (EST)
- I'd add: oLOL !!§§§§1-- (talk) 13:45, 18 January 2007 (EST)
- I'd agree to getting rid of it. 22:26, 30 March 2007 (EDT)
Head Bookkeeper's wordEdit
Utterly useless category given that these "old" heroes influence the world in many ways any "new" heroes will never be able to. Given that many non WC3 heroes are being randomly added, even more useless. I will delete this unless suitable opposition is given within two standard days.-- (talk · contr) 20:02, 16 June 2007 (UTC)