CVars in this category have been removed in a previous patch.
Additionally, the following CVars did not have documentation at wowwiki before they were removed:
- EmoteSounds - Replaced by Sound EnableEmoteSounds
- EnableAmbience - replaced by Sound EnableAmbience
- EnableErrorSpeech - Replaced by Sound EnableErrorSpeech
- EnableMusic - Replaced by Sound EnableMusic
- EnableSoundWhenGameIsInBG - Replaced by Sound EnableSoundWhenGameIsInBG
- frillDensity - Replaced by groundEffectDensity
- frilldistance - Replaced by groundEffectDist
- MasterVolume - Replaced by Sound MasterVolume
- MusicVolume - Replaced by Sound MusicVolume
- SoundUseHardware - Replaced by Sound EnableHardware
- automoveturnspeedwide - ?
- automoveturnspeednarrow - ?
- anisotropic - Anisotropic Filtering in video settings, from 1 to 16
- CombatDeathLogRange - Defines the range in which players/mobs dying will be recorded in the combat log or not
- CombatModeMaxDistance - Range for combat auto target
- doodadAnim - Toggle animated geometry
- flatFileSystem - Flatten the on-disk hierarchy (?)
- fullAlpha - Enable full alpha on terrain doodads
- EnableGroupSpeech - Enable voice emotes (?)
- M2ForceAdditiveParticleSort - force all particles to sort as though they were additive
- M2OverrideModel - replace one model with another
- M2UsePixelShaders - Enable pixel shaders for models
- M2UseShaders - Enable vertex shaders for models
- mapObjOverbright - Enables Color Bleeding for Bright Lights
- MapWaterSounds - Enable water sounds
- MasterSoundEffects - ?
- PlayerAnim - ?
- SoundBufferSize - Sound buffer size
- SoundDriver - Sound driver
- SoundInitFlags - Initialization flags for sound system (?)
- SoundMixer - Sound mixer to use
- SoundMixRate - Sound mix rate
- SoundOutputSystem - Sound system
- SoundReverb - Enables sound reflections depending on room size
- SoundRolloffFactor - Sound rolloff factor (?)
- SoundVolume - Sound volume
- TargetAnim - ?
- Trilinear - Enable trilinear filtering
“Console variables AmbienceVolume Ambience Volume in sound settings, from 0 to 1.CVar AmbienceVolume