Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Title||<The Argent Dawn>|
Caretaker Alen is a level 52 general goods, fungus, and drink vendor located at Light's Hope Chapel in the contested territory of Eastern Plaguelands. He is affiliated with the Argent Dawn. He was the son of Christoph who was killed by the Scourge. During the Scourge Invasion, his father was "freed" from his torment.
He appears to be a bit touched in the head, as he is constantly babbling nonsense to himself.
He starts the following quests:
- "The what-bringer? Oh, ASHbringer? Never heard of it ... What? Stop bothering me!"
- "And then the Tauren said, '13 INCHES'"
- "I don't get paid enough for this bull excrement!"
- "Hey! Do you like the sauce? The sauce is good, no?"
- "Just sit right back and you'll hear a ta... *hic* a tai... *hic* a taiiii *hic* Damnit!"
- "I can't take these taxes! F.I.C.A. me? F.I.C.A. YOU!"
- "I come from the land down under... where women plague and men sunder."
- "I should have taken the translucent pill."
As a vendor Edit
Upon completion of the quest (part of the Scourge Invasion event), Caretaker Alen offers the following items:
- "I come from the land down under" is a reference to the song Down Under.
- "I should have taken the translucent pill" is a reference to The Matrix.