Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Careful Aim is a passive hunter ability learned at level 20 for hunters who have chosen the Marksmanship specialization. It increases the critical strike chance of several abilities against targets who are above 80% health.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Careful Aim now increases critical strike chance of Steady Shot, Focusing Shot, and Aimed Shot by 50% (down from 60%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Careful Aim now also provides its effect against all targets when Rapid Fire is active, and increases critical strike chance by 60% (down from 75%).
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Careful Aim now increases the critical strike chance of Steady Shot and Aimed Shot by 75% on targets who are above 80% health, down from 90%.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Careful Aim now grants additional critical strike chance against targets over 90% health, up from 80% health.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Previously increased ranged attack power by 15/30/45% of your total intellect, and was in the seventh tier of Marksmanship talents, requiring 30 points in the tree.