Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Iceblood Garrison, Alterac Valley|
Captain Galvangar will give all the Horde forces within Alterac Valley a buff which gives them a size increase and a 20% health increase for the duration. Killing him will result in honor for the Alliance forces and Stormpike Guard faction gain, and prevent Horde players from receiving this buff.
- Cleave (Physical) - Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Frightening Shout (Physical) - Shouts at nearby enemies causing them to flee in fear for 6 sec.
- Whirlwind (Physical) - Attacks nearby enemies in a whirlwind of steel that inflicts normal damage plus a bonus.
- Mortal Strike (Physical) - Inflicts 200% weapon damage and leaves the target wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing by 50% for 5 sec.
- Galvangar 'Resets' his health back to 100% if you run him out of Iceblood Garrison. (wise to Tank him at the back of the building so to avoid his fears running you out or have a warrior tank him and use Berserker Rage or have a shaman plant a Tremor Totem).
- Casting Fury of the Frostwolf
- Now is the time to attack! For the Horde!
- Die! Your kind has no place in Alterac Valley!
- I'll never fall for that, fool! If you want a battle it will be on my terms and in my lair!
- Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07): Added.