|Level||82 - 83 Elite|
|Location||Echo Isles, Durotar|
Before being driven away from the Echo Isles by Zalazane and his hexed trolls, the Darkspear tribe once worshiped the great spirit. During the Liberation of the Echo Isles, Vol'jin tries to recruit Bwonsamdi to his side for the battle against Zalazane. After Vol'jin and his fellow Horde warriors prove themselves worthy, Bwonsamdi agrees to help them against Zalazane.
- Vol'jin kneels at the skull pile and begins a chant.
- Bwonsamdi appears.
- Bwonsamdi yells: WHO BE STIRRIN'UP MY BONES? Dem's Bwonsamdi's charges, and not ta be touched!
- Vol'jin yells: I be Vol'jin, Son of Sen'jin, here ta ask your aid, o great Bwonsamdi.
- Bwonsamdi yells: I know who ya are, shadow hunter. An' I know what ya WANT. But what makes you tink I'm gonna help YOU? Ain't a wise ting, callin' me from the Other Side...
- Vol'jin yells: I ain't askin' for me alone, Great Spirit, but on behalf of da Darkspear Tribe... on behalf of me PEOPLE.
- Bwonsamdi yells: Darkspear... it been a long time since I heard de drums... since I drank de ritual offerings. I be watchin' over your dead, Vol'jin, and for NOTHIN'. Why have de Darkspear forsaken Bwonsamdi, eh?
- Vol'jin yells: We were driven away, Great Spirit. Hexmaster Zalazane took de Isles from us... drove us mad, made us fight one another. De only trolls left in de Echo Isles are his mindless voodoo slaves.
- Bwonsamdi yells: Zalazane...
- Vol'jin yells: Aid us, Bwonsamdi! Help us regain our home! Return de Darkspear to de Isles and hear your drums again! Drink your ritual offerings once more! Dis, as de Son of Sen'jin, I swear.
- Bwonsamdi yells: Hrmmm. Time ta see how bad ya want dis, shadow hunter. Time ta see if you be WORTHY.
- A battle errupts and the party emerges victorious.
- Bwonsamdi yells: Ya tink ya got what it takes ta face ME? Give up, shadow hunter!
- Bwonsamdi enters the fray.
- Bwonsamdi yells: ENOUGH! You got some BIG mojo, Vol'jin. maybe you worth helpin' after all...
- Vol'jin yells: Not me, Great Spirit. Me TRIBE.
- Bwonsamdi says: Go to de old village, across de water. Take it back. I'll help ya den.
- The party moves to the main isle. A battle errupts, Jun'do the Traitor is finally killed.
- Bwonsamdi yells: Spirits of de Darkspear... ARISE! Take up de ancient masks, take up de bloody spears... you be followin' VOL'JIN, now!
- Bwonsamdi yells: Now GO! Use me boon wisely.
- Zalazane yells: No matter! I can't be touched. No living ting can make its way trough dis barrier! Da Echo Isles be Zalazane's ta rule, shadow hunter! Now, and FOREVER!
- Bwonsamdi yells: BWAH HAH HAH HAH HAH!
- Zalazane yells: Who... who dat be?
- Bwonsamdi yells: ZALAZANE. What you tikin' dat which be mine? De Darkspear dead are MY domain, sorcerer... and now you gonna be one of dem!
- Zalazane's shield is dispelled.
- Zalazane yells: No! No... NOOO!
- Zalazane explodes.
- Vol'jin says: A fittin' end for so foul a troll. Bwonsamdi; you have my tanks, and dat of all de Darkspear. We will continue to honor you, as is proper.
- Bwonsamdi says: It'll be good to hear de Darkspear drums once more. You take care now, Son of Sen'jin. Bwonsamdi will be waitin' for ya... on de Other Side...
- Bwonsamdi is the only Loa that the Darkspears are known to have worshiped since moving to the Echo Isles who differs from the traditional Gurubashi Loa.
- Bwonsamdi seems to be inspired by the real Haitian Loa Baron Samedi. The RPG mentions another troll Loa inspired by Baron Samedi known as Samedi.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.5 (2010-06-22): Added.
Event activated September 7/8, 2010.