|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Legion invaded Azeroth.
Burning Embers is a resource system for Destruction warlocks, becoming available at level 10. Burning Embers accumulate through the use of certain spells, and similarly decrease with the use of other abilities.
Modified by Edit
- Some database sites list the Burning Ember requirements for spells in multiples of ten. This is technically incorrect; each full Burning Ember is comprised of ten "ticks", but no ability costs less than one full ember.
See also Edit
- Soul Shards - global warlock resource and old Affliction-specific warlock resource
- Demonic Fury - new Demonology warlock resource
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.1 (The date "Alpha" was not understood.The date "Alpha" was not understood.): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Added.