Dungeon daily quests Edit
Patch 3.3.0 introduced two daily instance quests — one heroic and one normal — which randomly rotate to a different dungeon each day. It is possible to complete a normal mode daily while doing a heroic mode dungeon, for example completing while doing Shadow Labyrinth in heroic mode.
Normal dungeons Edit
|||Shadow Labyrinth||Lower City|
|||Black Morass||The Keepers of Time|
|||Shattered Halls||Honor Hold/Thrallmar|
|||Magisters' Terrace||Shattered Sun Offensive|
Heroic dungeons Edit
Wind Trader Zhareem begins and ends the following heroic daily quests. The reward for each is two (in addition to the badges that drop from bosses in the instance), 24 60, and +350 reputation with the Consortium and the faction associated with the dungeon.
|||Hellfire Ramparts||Nazan (Vazruden's mount)||Honor Hold/Thrallmar|
|||Blood Furnace||Keli'dan the Breaker||Honor Hold/Thrallmar|
|||Shattered Halls||Warchief Kargath Bladefist||Honor Hold/Thrallmar|
|||Slave Pens||Quagmirran||Cenarion Expedition|
|||Underbog||The Black Stalker||Cenarion Expedition|
|||Steamvault||Warlord Kalithresh||Cenarion Expedition|
|||Sethekk Halls||Talon King Ikiss||Lower City|
|||Mana-Tombs||Nexus-Prince Shaffar||Lower City|
|||Auchenai Crypts||Exarch Maladaar||Lower City|
|||Shadow Labyrinth||Murmur||Lower City|
|||Old Hillsbrad Foothills||Epoch Hunter||Keepers of Time|
|||Black Morass||Aeonus||Keepers of Time|
|||Mechanar||Pathaleon the Calculator||Sha'tar|
|||Magisters' Terrace||Kael'thas Sunstrider||Shattered Sun Offensive|
Faction daily quests EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
Sha'tari Skyguard Edit
- For prerequisite quest information, see Sha'tari Skyguard - Quests
-  – rewards 4 40 (was: 11 99) and 12650 experience points at 70, and +350 Sha'tari Skyguard reputation
-  – rewards 3 40 (was 9 10) and 9500 experience points at 70 and +150 Sha'tari Skyguard reputation
- Two daily quests total
- For prerequisite quest information, see Ogri'la - Quests
- After prerequisite Gronn killing quests
- After honored and prerequisite quests
-  – rewards 11 99, 15 , +350 Ogri'la reputation, and
- Two daily quests total
-  – rewards 15 , 11 99, and +500 reputation each with Ogri'la and Sha'tari Skyguard
-  – rewards 15 , 11 99, and +350 reputation each with Sha'tari Skyguard and Ogri'la
- Two daily quests total
Shattered Sun Offensive Edit
Profession daily quests EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
Cooking quests Edit
Daily cooking quests are handed out by in Shattrath City. The quest is random each day (although will be the same for everyone on the same server) and requires 275 Cooking and a level 70 character. All of the foods needed for the quests require a minimum cooking skill of 325 to make (except the foods for Super Hot Stew, which require 335). Thus, if you want to complete the quests without levelling up your cooking that far, you'll have to get the foods through trading.
-  (Netherstorm)
-  (Skettis - Requires Flying)
-  (Nagrand)
-  (Blade's Edge Mountains - Requires Flying)
- Completing all four quests grants the Cooking Achievement "Kickin' It Up A Notch"
Fishing quests Edit
Daily fishing quests are handed out by Old Man Barlo outside Shattrath City. The quests are random each day (although they will be the same for everyone on the same server), and requires Level 1 Fishing and a level 70 character.
-  (Zangarmarsh)
-  (Terokkar Forest)
-  (Nagrand)
-  (Shadowmoon Valley or Hellfire Peninsula)
-  (Orgrimmar or Stormwind)
PvP daily quests EditThis section concerns content exclusive to The Burning Crusade.
Battleground quests Edit
Quest givers can be found in any capital city near the Battleground Masters. The quest objective is to win a specific battleground. They give honor, gold and XP; the reward varies by level (11 99 and 419 at level 70). Only one daily is available per day and is randomly chosen from the list. The available daily quest varies between servers.
- [70P] / [70P] : Turn in 1 of each mark.
- note: these last two are not daily quests but are worth mentioning as repeatable quests
Lakoor in Telaar gives this quest for Alliance players and Karrtog in Garadar gives this quest for Horde players. You must defeat 10 players of the opposing faction in the vicinity of Halaa in order to complete this quest, actually capturing Halaa is not required.
Terokkar Forest Edit
Exorcist Sullivan in Allerian Stronghold gives this quest for Alliance players and Horde players will get theirs from Exorcist Vaisha in Stonebreaker Hold. The objective is to capture a spirit tower. Once one faction controls all towers they cannot be captured again until six hours has passed.
Hellfire Peninsula Edit
Tracy Proudwell in Honor Hold gives this quest for Alliance players and Battlecryer Blackeye in Thrallmar gives this quest for Horde players. The objective is to capture three strategic locations surrounding Hellfire Citadel.
Patches and hotfixes Edit
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Players will now be able to gain reputation with the Shattered Sun Offensive and participate in a new set of daily quests.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): The Daily Quest limit has been increased to 25.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Added new PvP daily quests that send players to Halaa and the Spirit Towers of the Bone Wastes. These quests are available for Alliance and Horde at their respective local quest hubs.
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): New Fishing Daily Quests! Visit the mysterious old man fishing at Silmyr Lake outside of Shattrath City to discover what treasures he has to offer.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Quest givers who have available daily quests will have a blue exclamation point instead of a yellow one.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Daily quests have been added targeting a random battleground for that day. Look for Alliance Brigadier Generals and Horde Warbringers near your faction's battlemasters in all major capitals.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): Daily cooking quests are now available from The Rokk in Shattrath City! In addition to gold, you can receive random cooking reagents and new recipes as a reward for completing these quests.
- Patch 2.3.0 (13-Nov-2007): New random Daily Dungeon quests have been added for both the heroic and non-heroic five-person Outland dungeons, as well as for the 5-person Caverns of Time instances. Each day both a single heroic and a single non-heroic dungeon are randomly targeted by these quests. The Consortium quest givers can be located in Shattrath's Lower City.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Fixed an issue wherein a character with a darkrune would not be able to turn it in to Gahk in return for a crystalforged darkrune unless they first completed the daily quest "Banish More Demons" that day.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): Players can now accept daily quests even after their daily quest limit has been reached.
- Patch 2.2.0 (25-Sep-2007): More daily quests for seasonal events.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): Daily quests added. Repeatable but can only be done once per day. Max of 10 daily quests per day.