The Broken Shore lies in the southeast part of the Broken Isles. It is the starting zone for World of Warcraft: Legion. It serves as ground zero for the most recent invasion by the Burning Legion of Azeroth and is where the majority of heroes from both factions appear, such as Varian Wrynn and Sylvanas Windrunner. With future patches, more of the zone will become available with end-game content.
Initial features Edit
- 40-person scenario for the Alliance and Horde, 20 for each faction, was available on August 9, 2016 and kicks off the expansion (see Battle on the Broken Shore).
- Boosted characters will have a separate experience. After the expansion is launched, they can also try out a new level 100 character with with the Class Trial feature in an instanced part of the zone.
Patch 7.2 Edit
- Assault on the Broken Shore
- Establish base at Deliverance Point
- Build up reputation with the Armies of Legionfall faction
- Collect Legionfall War Supplies (new currency)
- Construct defenses using war supplies planned at
- Continue your class Order Hall quest line
- Loot Sentinax beacons to open portals for increasingly difficult demons to allow more collecting of
- Unlock the Cathedral of Eternal Night
- Patch 7.2
Patch changes Edit
- ^ BlizzCon 2015 Legion: World and Content Panel
- ^ Nethaera; updated by Kaivax 2016-06-18. Character Boost and Class Trials Underway. Official Legion Testing > Legion Beta General Discussion forum (US).
- ^ Lore 2017-01-25. PTR Development Notes - Build 23445. Official 7.2 PTR General Discussion forum (EU).
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2017-03-15. Patch 7.2 Preview: Return to the Broken Shore. World of Warcraft official game site (US).
See also Edit
- Assault on the Broken Shore (added in Patch 7.2)
- Battle on the Broken Shore
- Class Trial
- Deliverance Point (added in Patch 7.2)
- Legion Invasions
|Scenario (Battle)||Artifact acquisition||Questing|