- Were you looking for lore on the Broken Isles before the events of Legion or the Warcraft III mission named The Broken Isles?
The Broken Isles are a group of islands in the heart of Azeroth. The long-lost Tomb of Sargeras is located on one of these islands. The Broken Shore, located in the southeast, is the starting area for those venturing into the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion. After, however, players are free to pursue the four main zones in whatever order they wish due to scaling - Highmountain, Val'sharah, Azsuna, and Stormheim - culminating at Suramar.
More than 12,000 years ago the ancient Highborn used the Pillars of Creation in an attempt to seal shut a great wound in the world. The Temple of Elune rests over it, but now demons from the Burning Legion are pouring forth.
The Broken Isles are located just south of Northrend, and to the west of the Eastern Kingdoms.
- Characters of level 98 or higher should be able to enter the Broken Isles, but unless they are highly geared, they will likely have some trouble.
- The Broken Shore (level 98+)
- Stormheim (level 100-110)
- Highmountain (level 100 - 110)
- Val'sharah (level 100 - 110)
- Azsuna (level 100-110)
- Suramar (level 110)
- The Great Sea
See also Edit