Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bread is made from a dough of flour and water, usually by baking.
There are many combinations and proportions of types of flour and other ingredients, and also of different traditional recipes and modes of preparation of bread. It is one of the six main types of food in WoW.
- Player Characters can eat bread to recover health. At least one bread item, , provides a sWell Fed buff as well.
- Hunters can feed bread to some pets.
(These are the same uses as other types of food.)
- Players can loot bread from dead humanoids and from chests.
- Bread can be gotten as quest rewards.
- Players can purchase bread from bread vendors.
- Bread is unique among foods in that it can be conjured by mages. During play, conjured bread has the same restorative benefits as other food of equal level, but it cannot be sold on the auction house nor to vendors and disappears when you log out for more than fifteen consecutive minutes.
- Some bread type foods can be created by cooks.
Types of buyable breadEdit
1 This is the base price before any discounts.
See also: Bread vendor
Types of conjurable breadEdit