|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- Underground fighting rings have sprung up in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that will give brawlers who have their mitts on an invitation a chance to earn bragging rights by testing their solo PvE mettle against some of the toughest creatures found in World of Warcraft.
- Players will prove their skill, and increase their rank with the Brawler's Guild, as they win matches against some of the most difficult solo encounters in World of Warcraft.
- Entry into the brawler’s guild is by invitation only. Invitations can be found on the black market auction house, by invitation from somebody within the guild, and occasionally as drops from certain Horde and Alliance NPCs.
- As their Brawler's Guild rank increases, players will unlock additional rewards and activities within the Brawler’s Guild.
- Brawlers on a realm will gather together into the blood spattered ring to watch as their peers face down their own opponents. They can watch the battles in progress to learn from hardened Brawler's Guild veterans as they wait for their own turn to fight.
- If this is your first night at Brawler's Guild, you have to fight.
Invitations can be acquired by:
- purchasing off the Black Market Auction House
- by invitation from someone in the guild
- occasionally as drops from Horde or Alliance NPCs
In Legion EditThis section concerns content exclusive to Legion.
With the release of Patch 7.1.5, the Guild is receiving dozens of new bosses. In addition, there is a chance a que will become a "rumble" when opened, providing a raid-level boss that pulls all waiting players into the fight.
Brawler's Gold, a new type of currency, can be earned via the Guild. It can then be spent in a variety of ways that benefits all players participating in the brawl at the time of purchase, including:
- spawning a graveyard nearby
- unlocking an NPC that allows wagering on brawls
Rewards include many shirts and a basilisk mount.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Two new tiers and the opportunity to reach rank 10. Eight new bosses.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Added.
See also Edit
- Bizmo's Brawlpub (subzone)
- Bizmo's Brawlpub (faction)
- Brawl'gar Arena (subzone)
- Brawl'gar Arena (faction)