Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Brain Freeze is a passive mage ability learned at level 77 for those who have chosen the Frost specialization. It gives and subsequent multistrikes a chance to grant an instant-cast at zero mana cost while acting as if the enemy were frozen.
- This allows for great mobility in PvP, giving the Frost Mage even stronger burst potential.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.2.0 (23-Jun-2015): Brain Freeze now has a 15% increased chance to trigger on each multistrike (down from 25%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): The Brain Freeze effect now increases Frostfire Bolt's damage by 25%, and can now stack up to 2 times. It also no longer triggers from the Bomb Talents, and instead has a 10% chance to trigger from Frostbolt casts. Each Multistrike of Frostbolt increases that cast's chance by an additional 25%. (Total of 60% on double-Multistrikes).
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Brain Freeze can now proc from Frostfire Orb (Rank 2).
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This talent now allows your next Fireball or Frostfire Bolt to be instant and cost no mana. There is a small internal cooldown to keep the Frostfire Bolt from immediately triggering Brain Freeze again.