Bones of Ironforge is an introductory scenario for World of Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game, meant to introduce new players to the game and give experienced players a bit of simple, monsterbashing fun.
Travelling in Ironforge, Botrek and his party are approached by a local citizen who requests assistance with a cave he believes to be home to a necromancer. Offering a substantial reward, he sets the adventurers off to deal with this ally of the Scourge.
Important Characters Edit
- Botrek Pahno, Human warrior
- Cerise Moonrain, Night elf druid
- Jarlath Brewbelly, Bronzebeard dwarf paladin
- Lugni Scopewol, Bronzebeard dwarf miner (disguise)
- Maith'hal, High elf mage
- Molus Blackburn, Dark Iron dwarf warlock
- Widge Whistlevalve, Gnome tinker
- Toren Snapjoint, Human necromancer
- Yinny, Human rogue
See also Edit
- File:Bones of Ironforge.pdf - local upload of PDF