Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bone Shield is a death knight ability learned at level 78 for death knights with the blood specialization. It grants the death knight protection via whirling bones.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Bone Shield charges can now be consumed at a rate of once per second (up from once every 2 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Bone Shield now has 6 charges, up from 4.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Bone Shield now has 4 charges, up from 3.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved from Unholy Tree to Blood Tree.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Reduced to 3 bones from 4 and duration increased to 5 minutes. Tooltip corrected to indicate the player has the correct number of bones.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Cooldown and duration reduced to 1 min, and number of charges reduced to 3.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The cooldown has been increased from 1 min to 2 min.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The mitigation has been reduced from 40% to 20%.