Blessing of Might is a core paladin ability learned at level 81. It increases mastery.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.3.0 (21-May-2013): Blessing of Might had its mana cost reduced to 5%, down from 22.3%.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): The attack power and mana regeneration were removed and replaced with increasing the character's mastery.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): The melee attack power bonus from this raid buff has been increased to 20%, up from 10%. The ranged attack power bonus remains 10%.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): The mana costs of Blessing of Might and Blessing of Kings have been increased by approximately 217%, making them roughly equal to the cost of Mark of the Wild.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): and Blessing of Might are combined, increasing attack power by 10% and granting a various amount of mana regeneration.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): The buff will be stored in a Consolidation Box when received. It will come out when 1 min. is left.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Rank 8 points increased slightly to prevent from being overwritten by Battle Shout 8 that has a shorter duration (also applies to Greater Blessing of Might 3.)
- Patch 2.0.3 (09-Jan-2007): "Blessing of Might" now also increases ranged attack power.