|Cooldown||4.5 sec (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Requirements||Requires Melee Weapon|
Bloodthirst is a warrior ability learned at level 10 for those with the Fury specialization. It allows warriors to deal a large amount of damage while providing a small amount of healing. It has a higher chance to be a critical strike and also generates rage.
Modified by Edit
- Core abilities
- Fury abilities
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Bloodthirst now replaces Heroic Strike for Fury Warriors.; Bloodthirst now has 30% additional Critical Strike chance (instead of double the normal Critical Strike chance).
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Damage has been increased by approximately 30%.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Damage has been reduced by approximately 17%.
- Patch 3.1.3 (2009-06-02): Cooldown reduced from 5 seconds to 4 seconds, and rage cost reduced from 30 rage to 20 rage.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Charges have been decreased to 3, but the effect has been raised to 1% per charge.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Cooldown reduced to 5 sec. Percentage of damage from attack power raised from 45% to 50%.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now restores health based on a % of total health.
- Patch 1.6.1 (02-Aug-2005): Damage bonus increased to 40% of attack power.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Design changed. Bloodthirst is now an instant melee attack that causes damage equal to 30% of the warrior's attack power. In addition, the next 5 successful melee attacks will restore health.