Bloodsurge is a passive warrior ability learned at level 10 for those with the Fury specialization. It gives hits a 20% chance of making your next three instant, free, reduces their sgcd to one second.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Bloodsurge now reduces the Rage cost of Wild Strike by 30 (was 20), and its duration has been increased to 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): In addition to its current effects, Bloodsurge now also causes the next Slam to deal 20% more damage.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer procs off Whirlwind or Heroic Strike. The Slam proc is now free and causes 20% more damage. Duration increased from 5 to 10 sec. Proc chance increased from 20% to 30%.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Notification that Slam has become instant now appears in floating combat text.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now has a chance to trigger from any hit with Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, or Whirlwind.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.