Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Blood of the North|
Blood of the North is a death knight ability learned at level 55 for death knights with the frost specialization.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Now permanently converts both Blood Runes into Death Runes. There is no longer any proc interaction with Blood Strike required to activate Death Runes.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Blood of the North is no longer incorrectly increasing Blood Strike damage by 10%.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Redesigned and moved to Frost tree specialization.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Reduced to a 3-point talent. Increases Blood Strike and Frost Strike damage by 3/6/10%. There is now a 33/66/100% chance whenever you hit with Blood Strike or Pestilence that the Blood Rune will become a Death Rune when it activates.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now also increases damage dealt by Frost Strike by 3/6/9/12/15%.