||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.2.0.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- For the orcish condition, see Blood Curse.
Blood Pact is an aura, cast by the Warlock's Imp pet, which increases the Stamina of your party.
Blood Pact is available at level 4 as an Warlock Imp ability.
Blood Pact can be set to auto-cast, although the auto-cast function behaves more like an on/off switch, since this ability is an aura, rather than a standard spell.
The spell is similar to the Priest buff Power Word: Fortitude as they both increased a unit's Stamina, and will not stack with it. However, unlike Power Word: Fortitude, this effect can not be dispelled except by slaying the imp.
Tanks usually appreciate having extra health, making the Imp a welcome addition to the tank's party. As the buff does not stack, an Imp would not be as useful in the presence of another allied Imp.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Blood Pact now increases the Stamina of each party member, if applicable.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Blood Pact now works raid-wide (not just in party).
- Patch 2.4.0 (25-Mar-2008): Blood Pact now has a tooltip.