|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 1.11.0.
*This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- Blood Guard's Dragonhide Gauntlets
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- 110 Armor
- +12 Strength
- Durability 35 / 35
- Classes: Druid
- Requires level 58
- Equip: Slightly increases your stealth detection
- Sell Price: 68 53
- Champion's Sanctuary (6 pieces)
- (2) Set: Increases attack power by 40.
(4) Set: Increases your movement speed by 15 while in Bear, Cat, or Travel Form. Only active outdoors.
(6) Set: +15 Stamina.
Blood Guard's Dragonhide Gauntlets are the handwear of the Champion's Sanctuary armor set. These gloves are no longer available for purchase and have been replaced by the Blood Guard's Dragonhide Grips.
Blood Guard's Dragonhide Gauntlets are no longer available for purchase.
Patch changes Edit
- Hotfix (2009-05-14): "We have reduced the stealth detection of Blood Guard's Dragonhide Gauntlets."
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Removed.
- Patch 1.7.0 (13-Sep-2005): PvP reward gloves that grant stealth detection have had the detection reduced somewhat.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): The stealth detection bonus on the Druid PvP set gloves has been changed to work in all forms, including caster form.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Added.