Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan was an orc of the Blackrock clan unlike many blademasters who are from the Burning Blade clan. He was the evil blademaster of his clan in charge of communications with their demon masters after they re-embraced their Demon-worshipping heritage.
During the Third War the Blackrock clan invaded Strahnbrad and the prince Arthas Menethil proceeded to defend the town, while the paladin Uther the Lightbringer went to attack the Blackrock clan village. During the defense of the town the orcs sent prisoners to the Blackrock clan where the Blademaster of the Blackrock clan was located. After Arthas killed the Slave Master he moved on to Uther's base, who was waiting for two knights that were sent to parley with the Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan, but the blademaster killed the knights and sent just the horses in return.
The Blademaster then sent orcs and jungle trolls to invade Uther's base. After some time he used the Mirror Image ability and sent his image to speak with Uther, he told him that the warlocks of the Blackrock clan had spoken and that the demons would rain from the sky and that the world would burn. Uther attacked the image but realized that it was an illusion. Meanwhile the real Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan sacrificed the captured prisoners to appease his demon masters.
Arthas was angered by the Blademaster's actions and commanded his troops to slay the blademaster, before he had a chance to communicate with the Burning Legion. After a battle, Arthas destroyed the orc encampment and killed the Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan, but the orcs hadn't been defeated. In the end, it was a sound victory and the orcs were defeated but still active. With the Blademaster dead, the Alliance went home, and many orcs were still alive and led by Jubei'Thos.
"Paladin, fool! The warlocks of the Blackrock clan has spoken. Soon, demons will rain from the sky and this wretched world will burn!" "The hour of doom aproached! Let this paltry sacrifice appease our demon masters!"
- He is level two (2) in normal mode, but it's level six (6) in hard mode.
- He is simply called Blademaster, with his class being also blademaster; but in a cinematic he is called Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan.
- There is a skin in the World Editor of the Blademaster of the Blackrock Clan with red and black striped warpaint on his body and a black beard; however, the actual Blademaster in the campaign appears as normal. This skin is instead used for Jubei'thos , the Blademaster in Blackrock & Roll, Too!
- ^ a b c d e f "The Scourge of Lordaeron: Blackrock & Roll", Warcraft III. Blizzard Entertainment.
- ^ Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos - manual, 84
- ^ "The Scourge of Lordaeron: The Defense of Strahnbrad", Warcraft III. Blizzard Entertainment.
- ^ "Path of the Damned: Blackrock n' Roll Too!", Warcraft III. Blizzard Entertainment.