Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Static instance item Edit
Blacksmithing Plans are also static items found within Blackrock Depths and Stratholme, that teach particular blacksmithing recipes. If a blacksmith with 300 skill opens them, he can learn that recipe. If someone else opens them, they gain nothing and the plans disappear.
Blackrock Depths Edit
Using the plans found in Blackrock depths does not spawn a mob.
- In the Manufactory, on a bench.
- In the Mold Foundry just prior to the Manufactory on a table behind some Fire Destroyers.
- On the ground in the Mold Foundry
- Near Golem Lord Argelmach
- Plans: Corruption are found near the second Ziggurat. Taking them spawns a Black Guard Swordsmith, which is needed to complete the quest in the process of gaining the swordsmithing sub-specialization.
- Plans: Serenity are found in the Scarlet Bastion. Taking them spawns a Crimson Hammersmith who must be defeated to complete the quest in the process of gaining the hammersmithing sub-specialization.
See also Edit
- Apprentice blacksmithing plans
- Journeyman blacksmithing plans
- Expert blacksmithing plans
- Artisan blacksmithing plans
- Master blacksmithing plans
- Grand Master blacksmithing plans
- as well as