|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
*This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
|Location||Beast Mastery, Tier 3|
|Affects||Pet outdoor movement speed|
|Rank||Movement speed increase|
- In PvP this talent can greatly increase a pet's chance of running down an enemy that is attempting to escape if Dash is on cooldown or your pet lacks that skill all together.
- Excellent skill for aiding allies in PvP or a Instance where you can quickly send your pet over to assist them.
- It's one talent point, it wouldn't hurt any build to reduce time between your pet running to it doing damage.
- In Arena should an enemy attempt to escape, this ability can allow them to be run down and stunned by Intimidation if you are specced correctly.
- This buff only works outside, and will at times not function when leaving indoors locations.
- If you are lagging badly due to poor connection, your pet will seem to not receive this benefit at all.
- Does not stack with any other speed increasing effects.
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Removed from Beast Mastery Hunter tree and made into a pet talent. Renamed Boar's Speed.