- Were you looking for The Beast, a boss in UBRS?
Most standard animals in the game are beasts, such as bears, wolves, raptors, etc.
Characteristics in World of Warcraft Edit
- Nearly all beasts can be skinned, with the exception of intelligent beasts, most birds, and some insects.
- Some beasts can stealth, have diseases, poisonous attacks, or great speed; a few have more exotic attacks.
- Trolls have a Beast Slaying racial trait that gives them bonus attack power against beasts.
- Enchanters can enchant weapons with Beastslaying, which gives the player bonus attack power against beasts, and also causes their weapon to glow red.
- Not all are hostile. Some will only attack if you attack them or another nearby creature first.
- Can be polymorphed by mages.
- Most can be Hibernated or soothed by Druids.
- Can be tamed by Hunters, making them the player's pet. Can also be tracked, scared, and learned about.
- Druids who shapeshift into Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, Cat Form, Travel Form, Aquatic Form, Flight Form or Swift Flight Form, and Shamans who cast Ghost Wolf are considered beasts.
List of beasts Edit
See also Edit
External links Edit