|Casting time||Instant cast|
|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Beast Lore is a hunter ability learned at level 10. It reveals to the hunter the characteristics of the targeted beast. Once cast, the hunter can mouse over the beast and the information will be revealed.
- Beast Lore can let you know if a beast is tamable.
- Beast Lore can let you know how difficult a beast is to fight by showing you its stats (This also works on druids in feral forms, even of your own faction).
- Beast Lore can let you know what diet the beast has.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Updated.
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Will no longer flag you for PvP or cause guard retaliation when used on an enemy faction target.
- Patch 1.2.0 (18-Dec-2004): Beasts under the effect of Beast Lore will now display whether they are tameable or not.