|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft due to the devastating Cataclysm.
*The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and may not need to remain under any other categories.
|Status||Deceased (presumed); Killable (WoW)|
- ω ϖ—Increases the melee attack power of nearby party members for 2 min.
- ω ϖ—Casts a smoke bomb, stunning nearby enemies for 4 sec.
Bazil is a simple fight. He has only two guards, a Defias Insurgent and a Defias Inmate. It is possible to pull the Inmate away, though this requires skill. If you manage to do so, however, Bazil comes with only one guard.
Being a dual wielder, Bazil can hack up your tank pretty quickly, so be sure to put as many debuffs as possible on him, especially ones that hurt DPS. Bazil is tough, but shouldn't be too much trouble for a well prepared group.
- Warden Thelwater wants Bazil's head, which will end [29D] .
- Tell the warden this prison is ours now!
- More of the warden's errand boys!
- Aah, fresh meat!