Starting with the Diablo III beta test, a new feature called Battle.net Balance was made available to store virtual currency purchased with real money to buy game-related services (character transfers, digital products like companions, and items in Diablo III's real-money auction house). The feature was released in the US region on February 6, 2012. A couple of days later on February 8, 2012, the feature was release for the Europe region. As of February 2017, a could be traded for $15 USD / €13 EUR / £10 GBP of Battle.net Balance.
The Battle.net Balance is accessed from Battle.net account management settings (upper right).
At the Battle.net Shop Edit
You can apparently use your Battle.net Balance to purchase at the Battle.net Shop.
At the Blizzard Store Edit
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2017-02-06. Trade a WoW® Token for Battle.net Balance. World of Warcraft official game site (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2017-02-07. Trade a WoW® Token for Battle.net Balance. World of Warcraft official game site (EU).
- ^ Blizzard Entertainment 2013-03-08. Battle.net Balance FAQ (Article ID: 783). Battle.net Support (US).
Blizzard Entertainment 2013-03-09. Battle.net Balance FAQ (Article ID: 783). Battle.net Support (EU).
- ^ Hagut 2013-09-02. #3 - Battle net balance?. Official Support > Customer Support forum (EU). As stated in the (and quoted by Doomsinger), I'm afraid you can't use Battle.net balance for Blizzard Store purchases.
See also Edit
- Battle.net Balance Card
- Battle.net Gift Card
- Battle.net Shop (formerly Blizzard Store)
- Use of Battle.net Balance requires access to Account Management.