Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is the main reference for the WoW part of the Battle.net API (previously, generically called the 'Web API', also known as 'Blizzard Community Platform API' or 'Blizzard Entertainment Web API'). The "Battle.net API", is a web-specific set of APIs for accessing official World of Warcraft community site information. Much of the information on using this API, its gotchas and quirks, as well as tips and tricks, are provided by the community via the official forum. However, Blizzard has an official site dedicated to supporting usage of the API (dev.battle.net).
Dev.Battle.net info Edit
Blizzard provides sample code via GitHub.
- Mashery registration/sign-up
- OAuth login and usage info
- Community APIs and Getting Data
- API Migration
- World of Warcraft
- Diablo III
- Log in with Battle.net
- Regionality and Partitions
Blizzard forum posters Edit
- ^ Peratryn 2012-04-17. #1 - Hello API Forums!. Official Website and Mobile Feedback > Community Platform API forum (US).
- ^ Straton 2012-04-17. #2 - Hello API Forums!. Official Website and Mobile Feedback > Community Platform API forum (US).
- ^ Osundir 2012-04-18. #35 - Hello API Forums!. Official Website and Mobile Feedback > Community Platform API forum (US).
See also Edit
- Auction House API
- World of Warcraft API - info on AddOn programming API for the World of Warcraft client
- WoWHead - well-known WoW database with third-party public Web API extensions
- Code examples
- Old info