|Specialization (upon taming)|
|The Bat eats|
|The Bat comes with|
|All pets come with|
Bats are nocturnal, flying mammals that usually feed on fruit and insects. Most are no bigger than the average bird. A number of bat species in Azeroth grow to enormous size and pose a threat to players. Some of them are useful mounts for the jungle trolls and Forsaken. Bats are found in the Tirisfal Glades, Blackrock Depths, Shadowfang Keep, Zul'Gurub, Razorfen Kraul, Eastern Plaguelands, Ghostlands, Karazhan, and Uldaman.
Hunter pet Edit
Though hunters can respec their pet bats into Ferocity or Tenacity, they are inherently Cunning. In addition to the abilities that come standard with all pets ( and ) and those given to their natural or retrained specialization, all bats are given the following:
The subspecies below can be tamed by hunters.
Mobs with level numbers are tamable.
Vanity/Battle pet Edit
- Tirisfal Batling (from , Argent Tournament)
- Bat (via pet battle, Tirisfal Glades, Undercity, Eastern Plaguelands)
See also Edit
- Vampire bat (subspecies and transportation)
- Dire bat
- Bat Devil are described in Manual of Monsters Appendix Three but the validity of the source is disputed.
- Troll batrider (Warcraft III)
Patch changes Edit
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Major changes. Screech replaced with Sonic Blast. Bats can now eat meat. Armor and Health had no bonus, each now has +5%. Damage had a +7% bonus and now has a +5% bonus.