|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft after the Mists of Pandaria cleared.
|Requirements||Bear Form, Dire Bear Form|
Bash is a Druid ability that stuns the target and interrupts spellcasting.
- Your only stun effect in bear form.
|3||46||4 sec.||1 80|
|Talent Points Needed||Type||Description||Talent Points Available|
|5||Feral Combat||Brutal Impact||2|
Tips and Tactics Edit
- Can be used to interrupt spell casters, although Feral Charge will also work for that.
- This ability is also often used by druids without Nature's Swiftness to make time for a safe heal.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Tooltip now specifies that the Interrupt effect only occurs on non-player targets.
- Hotfix (2009-06-08): "When immune to the stun of following abilities, Maim, Bash, and Hammer of Justice will no longer cause player spells to be interrupted but they will still interrupt NPCs. Also, when these abilities do stun a player target, they will not perform an interrupt effect and lock out the affected magic school. As an example, if a Mage is channeling Arcane Missiles and is hit by Hammer of Justice, Blink will now be available as the Arcane school will not be locked out as it was before."
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): The interrupt from this ability will now work on targets who are immune to the stun.